Discussion Meme – Reflecting on EduBlogging
I would like to invite everyone to reflect on your own blogging experience this semester. Here are some guiding questions.
1. What expectations did you have for yourself, your peers, and your professor when you were asked to engage in blogging?
2. What have been your motivations for blogging at the beginning? How had these changed, if at all, over the semester?
3. What factors restricted your blogging activity?
4. What factors might have further encouraged your participation?
5. In retrospect, what would be your own reasons for blogging in future within the private sphere? Within the education sphere? Within the public sphere?
6. What would you have liked to know about edu-blogging before starting this blogging experience?